...seems like as good of an excuse as any!
Here's the short list of my world this week:
1. At this point in time, we can no longer walk through the back of the shop due to the cases and cases of shirts to be printed. To be sure this is a good problem, but the stacks are so tall, I kinda feel like a mouse in a maze. The UPS guy is not very happy either, since there is zero space to offload more deliveries.
2. One day of a super early start combined with a late ending to the day, plus some extra errands has made for little time to get much of anything else done. Normal knitting time in the car to and from work, puh-lease!...how about prime napping time.
3. One dog killing yet another set of clippers and resorting to hand trimming with scissors to partway straighten up the trim so he doesn't look mangy led to replacement AGAIN with the biggest, baddest, heaviest dutiest set of clippers I could find. Said dog is now mostly bald, but much more comfortable, and as he gets embarrassed easily, asked for no new picture updates.
4. Yesterday was our 5th wedding anniversary. Thank you to my darling husband for our life. I love him with all my heart and soul and cannot imagine a world without him. Mo Anam Cara
5. As my family says, "I got a new kitty" No, not literally. I have no idea how this got started, but we keep it going...whenever one of us gets something new/exciting that we have been pining for...that is what we say. This is my new kitty. Or it will be as soon as it comes in and I stain it, wax it, and put it together.
6. Today is my birthday...I am officially 39 and 72 months old. It has been a big day for eating out. Wes took me to Oaken Barrel for lunch and then to Ru Yi for dinner. Two fabulous meals, but wow am I stuffed!
7. I rather like my fortune from the after dinner cookie:
Wonder what tomorrow will bring?