Sweet Dream Torte
1-8oz package cream cheese, softened
1 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1oz square unsweetened chocolate, melted
3/4 cup whipping cream
1-10 3/4 oz frozen pound cake
1. Combine cream cheese, 1 cup powdered sugar, and vanilla. Mix until well blended.
2. While cheese and sugar are mixing, melt chocolate.
3. Blend chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
4. Beat cream until soft peaks form. Gradually add remaining powdered sugar and beat until stiff peaks form.
5. Fold whipped cream into cream cheese/chocolate mixture.
6. Split cake into 3 layers and spread bottom layer with chocolate mixture, stack next layer on and repeat.
7. Frost top and sides with remaining chocolate mixture. Chill before serving. I also grated some chocolate onto the top.